Sunday, February 6, 2011

... long time, no blog

It’s been a while since I’ve been here... almost a month since I’ve written or read any blogs. I have made it my goal everyday since my last post to write another one, but it seems like grief has other plans for me. Well actually, Iv’e written in my head every day, and typed out ideas and saved them in the computer, but none of those ideas ever made it into a cohesive post. 
I’m tired, beat, sad, unmotivated, exhausted, defeated, and any other negative feeling that comes to mind... 
I’m still in California. Iv’e been here for a few months now. I’m trying to help my dad downsize and close up most of his business. It’s a huge task, it’s physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausting. This past year I’ve witnessed the two most important men in my life suffer. I watched my husband, the love of my life be killed, and now I’m watching my father loose everything he’s worked his whole life for.
There is so much more I want to write about tonight, but I’m drained. I’ll try again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! I tried to call you the other day...get back with me when you have a minute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always in my thoughts and prayers. i think of you often and always check. wishing you peace.

    ReplyDelete